Terms & Conditions
Site terms & conditions. By booking via our website or by email, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to change these terms including any terms related to any new policies. Any such changes will take effect immediately when posted on our website, or when otherwise brought to your attention.
- In addition to these terms, you must comply with the rules below and those that are set out in our welcome pack.
- If you do not adhere to our terms and rules or fail to pay for your pitch you will be in breach of your contract and will be asked to leave.
Making a Booking: –
- You can either book online, via email, via the telephone number displayed on our website or in person.
- Bookings are not transferable to another party.
- When making a booking you agree that you or at least one member of your party is twenty-one (21) years or over, you have the authority of all persons in your party to book on their behalf. By accepting these terms and conditions you agree to be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any members of your party.
- The campsite is to be used for recreational camping and caravanning only.
- If you have any group booking requirements that may be over the amount specified, then please contact us before booking or before your arrival.
- You must be able to provide proof of your booking on arrival, either a printed confirmation or a screen shot on a mobile device.
- You, together with all members of your party are required to comply with the following rules…
- We only accept responsible customers that are considerate to fellow campers/guests and be respectful of the environment and our village.
- All children must be closely supervised by an adult due to moving vehicles and are not allowed to enter the waste disposal area.
- If you bring a dog, this always remains your responsibility, they must be on a lead in the lower campsite field and not left unattended. Dogs are normally limited to a maximum of three per party. Please contact us to discuss if you wish to bring more. They can be exercised in the top two fields where you can enjoy walking and ball games. You are responsible for any dog excrement, which should be picked up in the appropriate bags and placed in the general waste bin on your designated/selected pitch and nowhere else. Please note that if your dog wonders off site onto neighbouring farmland, farmers have the right to shoot dogs that are chasing or attacking livestock.
- We do not allow the flying of drones or any other remote-controlled aircraft anywhere on our site.
- There must not be any loud or disruptive noise after 22:00 hrs and before 07:00 hrs this includes vehicle movements. If you plan on arriving back late (after 22:00 hrs) you must leave your vehicle in the car park area out of consideration for other campers staying with us.
- Music players/radios must be kept to a reasonable low volume and then switched off by 22:00 hrs.
- You must keep to the 5mph maximum speed limit on our site for your own and others safety.
- Please leave your chosen/designated pitch as you found it, for example no litter or damage and with all tent pegs removed or you will be charged.
- No fireworks, Chinese lanterns, guns, or weapons.
- No hen/stag or wedding parties.
- Drunk disorderly or abusive behaviour will not be tolerated. We reserve the right to ask you to leave should this occur.
- Please ensure all Barbecues and fire pits are raised off the ground to protect the grass. You are liable for any fires and Barbecues.
- Whilst on our land you or any members of your party must not enter any buildings apart from the toilet/shower block, or climb any walls, banks fences, barriers, or trees.
- Any accidents on our land must be reported to the site manager as soon as possible.
- Check in is not before 12:00 noon. You must vacate your pitch by 11:00am on your departure day promptly, unless a late check out has been granted by site management.
- You must take large items of rubbish away with you for example broken tents, barbecues, sun loungers etc. Only general waste and packaging is to be disposed of in our recycling bin area. You may be liable to a £40 charge if we end up having to dispose of bulky items.
- There is a 4-metre fire and safety gap between each pitch. This is a legal requirement so please stay within your marked pitch area with your accommodation and belongings.
- We do not mind visitors onsite; however, we ask that you notify us in advance.
- If you have an electric car and would like to charge the battery, then you must notify site management in advance as this will incur an extra fee.
- Children must always be accompanied by an adult in and around the toilet/shower block area.
- Inappropriate behaviour in and around the toilet/shower block area will not be tolerated.
- The prices are based on a nightly rate unless otherwise stated. Prices include VAT at the current prevailing rate.
- Whilst we will make every effort to ensure that our prices remain unchanged, they may be amended at any time.
- Any discounted offers are subject to availability.
- If you have visitors that would like to stay with you overnight or for any period, you must notify site management in advance. This will only be acceptable if you fall within the maximum capacity allowed on any one pitch. Please note these extra persons will be charged at an additional rate.
- Credit or debit card payments are preferred in advance of arrival and online. If the booking was not made online, then we accept payment by credit/debit card or cash on arrival. Pre-payment bookings are advised as we cannot guarantee availability to “walk in” customers. If payment is not made on arrival or prior to your stay you may be asked to leave site.
Cancellations, refunds, and amendments to your booking: –
- If you want to amend your booking you must notify us as soon as possible. Subject to availability and the conditions below, amendments to your booking can be made free of charge providing it is 14 days prior to your arrival date. If the amendments increase the price of your booking, then the additional amount will be charged.
- You may cancel your booking at any time, but we do not offer refunds for cancelled bookings.
- The full balance of your booking will be collected approximately two weeks in advance of your arrival.
- We do not accept poor weather as reason for cancellation unless it is deemed unsafe and a risk to public safety for example flooding, hurricanes and other extreme weather. In these scenarios we will offer to reschedule your booking to a later date.
- Any deposits made are non-refundable.
- As our campsite is in a rural environment, we do not accept responsibility for any damage, injury or inconvenience caused by livestock, plants, trees, wildlife, or weather. We advise you to have the relevant insurance to cover such an event.
- Should any of the vehicles owned by your party get stuck and require assistance or towing, we shall not be held responsible for any damage caused to the vehicles. You should check that your insurance cover will allow secondary towing.
- We do not accept responsibility for anything that adversely effects your holiday that is outside of our control. We advise that you have suitable travel insurance.
- Your data is stored securely and is only used with regards to your booking. Your information will never be passed onto a third party. Payment details are not stored or seen by us and are only used for the purpose of you creating a booking.
- We cannot accept responsibility for your possessions, or any personal injury of any kind sustained whilst on our land.